3067 Army camo.
Andy Warhol is often credited with pushing camouflage into everyday fashion. His colourful ‘Camouflage’ prints allowed designers to reimagine the pattern as a print for everyday clothing.
Any real counterculture needs its uniform, and that’s why there’s always been a consistent respect for the iconic camo print in hip-hop.
Words: Matthew Harden
- Proudly Printed in the UK in our ethical printing facility.
- Free Delivery within the Mainland UK.
- No setup or hidden charges.
Artwork files specification & Guideline:
- File size: maximum 100 MB or less.
- Files formats accepted are TIFF,JPEG,PDF.
- Minimum 300 dpi to ensure crisp print clarity.
- Please ensure artwork file is print-ready and is a seamless, repeat tile, repeating seamlessly from top to bottom, left to right ,flattened and not in layers.
- An example of a seamless, repeat artwork tile is shown below.So if you were to copy and past this artwork tile next to each other it would repeat seamlessly. Our printer's software automatically duplicates the artwork tile to the width of the fabric therefore it is essential that the artwork is a seamless repeat tile from top to bottom & left to right.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.