4 Tie Dye.
Tie-dye has appeared on runways in fresh and versatile ways, playing on various decades of the enduring print. It is is most synonymous with the 1960s, when the vibrant colours blended to embody the free-spirited and eccentric hippie lifestyle. The practice and technique of tie-dyeing developed long before then, however, as various cultures across Asia, Africa, and the Americas employed similar techniques for naturally dyeing textiles as early as the sixth century. Millenia later, tie-dye became the zeitgeist of the 1960s, becoming a trend taken up by musicians that defined the counter cultural style of the decade. It continued to live on the fringes of the 1970s disco era, and rose again in the 1980s and '90s as colorful and bold style that teens gravitated towards.
- Proudly Printed in the UK in our ethical printing facility.
- Free Delivery within the Mainland UK.
- No setup or hidden charges.
Artwork files specification & Guideline:
- File size: maximum 100 MB or less.
- Files formats accepted are TIFF,JPEG,PDF.
- Minimum 300 dpi to ensure crisp print clarity.
- Please ensure artwork file is print-ready and is a seamless, repeat tile, repeating seamlessly from top to bottom, left to right ,flattened and not in layers.
- An example of a seamless, repeat artwork tile is shown below.So if you were to copy and past this artwork tile next to each other it would repeat seamlessly. Our printer's software automatically duplicates the artwork tile to the width of the fabric therefore it is essential that the artwork is a seamless repeat tile from top to bottom & left to right.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.