5361 Ornament pattern.
Usually a mix of paisley, chains, and sometimes even florals.This print looks great on Satin fabric.If you're looking for an alternative to florals, if tie-dye isn't really your cup of tea, or if you're simply a true maximalist at heart and want to mix all the prints,scarf print is the goto print for you.This print looks great on Mid calf skirts, Blouse, Satin slip dress, Satin high waisted trousers,halter neck tops and so on.
- Proudly Printed in the UK in our ethical printing facility.
- Free Delivery within the Mainland UK.
- No setup or hidden charges.
Artwork files specification & Guideline:
- File size: maximum 100 MB or less.
- Files formats accepted are TIFF,JPEG,PDF.
- Minimum 300 dpi to ensure crisp print clarity.
- Please ensure artwork file is print-ready and is a seamless, repeat tile, repeating seamlessly from top to bottom, left to right ,flattened and not in layers.
- An example of a seamless, repeat artwork tile is shown below.So if you were to copy and past this artwork tile next to each other it would repeat seamlessly. Our printer's software automatically duplicates the artwork tile to the width of the fabric therefore it is essential that the artwork is a seamless repeat tile from top to bottom & left to right.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.