IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON REFUNDS/EXCHANGES/RETURNS:
- Please note we are unable to offer any refunds or exchanges on the custom printed order. For example any fabric printed with your own unique artwork.
- If for any reasons you are not satisfied with the fabric received please contact us first. We will not be able to entertain any claims for fabric that has been processed in any way. By process we mean cut or any products manufactured from the fabric.
- It is responsibility of the customer (buyer) to do their own fabric wash test on the printed fabrics. Any wash care/composition instructions given by Ash59 is only a recommendation and guidance only. Customer should do their own testing and washing of the fabrics as no claims will entertained once the fabric has been processed in any way (Cut, Sewn up, etc)
- Due to the nature of sublimation inks and how sublimation printing process works, there are sometimes slight difference in the print result from test swatch to bulk quantity. So if you compare a test swatch sample to the bulk fabric of the same print there may be a small variations in colour if the swatch and the bulk fabric is printed on separate days. As sublimation printing process can be sensitive to the conditions of the work environment and when we receive new batches of sublimation ink and sublimation paper. For example if we are printing on a very humid day in comparison to printing on a very dry day. Although all efforts are undertaken to ensure controlled and consistent working environment slight colour variations between an order, within an order or from test swatch to bulk of the same artwork are unavoidable and are usually only noticeable on the solid colours. We use custom made top quality print profiles, as well as one of the best quality sublimation ink and paper to ensure consistent print quality, but as mentioned above slight differences you might notice in colour between an order, within an order or from test swatch to bulk of the same artwork are unavoidable. Therefore we will not be able to entertain any claims related to this issue.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Our business model is print to order, therefore when you place an order with us it is sent to our printing department who then process the order as per order requirements, unfortunately we cannot accept non-faulty goods as all of our printed fabrics is bespoke printed to order which means it is impossible to re-use.
We try our level best to offer you top quality printed fabrics and products and operate a strict quality control procedure, However faults and human errors can sometimes happen and if the product you have received is faulty then please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order with a description of fault, any images would be a great help in understanding the fault and we will either do a re-print as a replacement or offer you a full refund.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Refunds/Cancellation/Change of mind:
Our business model is print to order, therefore when you place an order with us it is sent to our printing department who then process the order as per order requirements. Usually all our print orders received are sent to our printing department within 1 hour therefore within the 1 hour window you are welcomed to amend/cancel the order or get a full refund. Unfortunately after the 1 hour window the order is already in the production queue and processed, therefore we would be unable to offer a full refund however a partial refund maybe possible, please feel free to contact us if you have any inquiries, concerns or questions and we would be happy to help.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We are unable to offer exchanges since all of our fabrics are printed to order and bespoke printed. However if the fabric is faulty we will do everything possible to re-print and exchange it as quick as we possibly can.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50.00, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.