PROGOLD4 Queen Elizabeth 1.
Part of Proletica Gold Collection. Hand painted digital painting by a talented Indian artist of an Elizabeth I, bynames the Virgin Queen and Good Queen Bess, (born September 7, 1533, Greenwich, near London, England—died March 24, 1603, Richmond, Surrey), queen of England (1558–1603) during a period, often called the Elizabethan Age, when England asserted itself vigorously as a major European power in politics, commerce, and the arts.
Print Brand name: PROLETICA. Intended pronunciation = “pro-LEH-tih-kah”
About the Brand:
Derived from the word, “pro” (referring to someone who takes something seriously, whether in work or play…. or fitness, and from the words, “athlete” and “athletics”.
Proletica is a fitness,Gym, Active-wear & Yoga inspired prints brand. Helping in Bringing out the PRO in you.
- Proudly Printed in the UK in our ethical printing facility.
- Free Delivery within the Mainland UK.
- No setup or hidden charges.
Artwork files specification & Guideline:
- File size: maximum 100 MB or less.
- Files formats accepted are TIFF,JPEG,PDF.
- Minimum 300 dpi to ensure crisp print clarity.
- Please ensure artwork file is print-ready and is a seamless, repeat tile, repeating seamlessly from top to bottom, left to right ,flattened and not in layers.
- An example of a seamless, repeat artwork tile is shown below.So if you were to copy and past this artwork tile next to each other it would repeat seamlessly. Our printer's software automatically duplicates the artwork tile to the width of the fabric therefore it is essential that the artwork is a seamless repeat tile from top to bottom & left to right.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.