V2328 Disco 8.
UV Neon prints:
It may sound like a potential style sin, but combining neons and prints can actually result in a winning look.
Neon is a versatile trend that exudes confidence, demands attention and takes any outfit from drab to fab faster than you can say “fluorescent”.
When it first appeared on the scene in the 1980s, the neon trend could be viewed as a sartorial manifestation of a cultural shift – a generation embracing excess of all kinds as they rebelled against the rigid social constructs of their parents’ time. Donning eye-popping colours was a statement as much as a look.
- Proudly Printed in the UK in our ethical printing facility.
- Free Delivery within the Mainland UK.
- No setup or hidden charges.
Artwork files specification & Guideline:
- File size: maximum 100 MB or less.
- Files formats accepted are TIFF,JPEG,PDF.
- Minimum 300 dpi to ensure crisp print clarity.
- Please ensure artwork file is print-ready and is a seamless, repeat tile, repeating seamlessly from top to bottom, left to right ,flattened and not in layers.
- An example of a seamless, repeat artwork tile is shown below.So if you were to copy and past this artwork tile next to each other it would repeat seamlessly. Our printer's software automatically duplicates the artwork tile to the width of the fabric therefore it is essential that the artwork is a seamless repeat tile from top to bottom & left to right.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.