white tartan skull pattern.
Not too long ago the skull print was considered to be a fashion faux pas, but now-a-days you’ll find this print just about anywhere. This trend has permeated through every aspect of fashion and even made its way into the realm of interior design,something to do with the mysterious, edgy and spooky element that a skull print piece of clothing or a skull adorned accessory can bring to an outfit. Find all funky skulls prints right here.
- Proudly Printed in the UK in our ethical printing facility.
- Free Delivery within the Mainland UK.
- No setup or hidden charges.
Artwork files specification & Guideline:
- File size: maximum 100 MB or less.
- Files formats accepted are TIFF,JPEG,PDF.
- Minimum 300 dpi to ensure crisp print clarity.
- Please ensure artwork file is print-ready and is a seamless, repeat tile, repeating seamlessly from top to bottom, left to right ,flattened and not in layers.
- An example of a seamless, repeat artwork tile is shown below.So if you were to copy and past this artwork tile next to each other it would repeat seamlessly. Our printer's software automatically duplicates the artwork tile to the width of the fabric therefore it is essential that the artwork is a seamless repeat tile from top to bottom & left to right.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.